Do you have 1-2 years Finance or banking experience? Are you seeking a move to a permanent role where you can use your skills in an ever changing, dynamic working environment?
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Settlements Administrator to join there team.
The Settlements Administrator role is process driven and task oriented where a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required. Being able to work as part of a team and having excellent communication skills are essential to the role.
- Support the day to day operation of a range of administration and processing activities.
- Daily data checks and analysis of data collected
- Quality control of Settlement data.
- Scheduling and quality control of monthly settlement runs in accordance with the settlement timetable.
- Provides first level support to queries from customers or other departments.
- Operates the business processes in the settlement area in consultation with the senior controller.
- Works within defined guidelines and supervision, resolves simple issues and escalates complex issues in line with working guidelines and processes.
- Ensures compliance with procedures and relevant codes, raises deviations to senior team members.
- Actively builds knowledge and experience of business process within their team.
- Supports ongoing business process improvements and training activity.
- Up to 2 years' experience in administrative/business related role.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills.
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to work along with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective communicator - expressing information & ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail is imperative plus critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are also an advantage to have.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €30,000 - €35,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.