Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Limavady require a Shaping Our Place Officer to join their team.
Role : Shaping our Place officer
Location : Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre
Hours of work : 22 hrs per week ( must be available to work evenings and weekends when required )
Hourly rate : 1-12 weeks £12.10 13 weeks + £13.99
Main Duties :
- To provide a wide range of support to ensure achievement of the aims and objectives as set out within the Programme for Causeway Coast and Glens Council area.
- Carry out day to day co-ordination and delivery of the programme.
- Responsible for the delivery, implementation and administration of the programme within the confines of Council.
- Directly engage with local communities , including representatives and groups.
- To Manage the programme budget and prepare estimates, monitor expenditure and prepare financial draw down claims for submission to the NE PEACE IV Department.
- To facilitate meetings, prepare papers and progress reports where necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate to the achievement of the purpose and function of this post.
A full job description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A 3rd level academic qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of 1 or more of the following :
(a) Implementing good relations, community, regional or local development, Cultural Traditions and/or arts.
(b) Strategy development and implementation
(c) Project Management.
(d) Experience in administering European Funding.
Alternatively, consideration will be given to candidates who do not possess the required educational qualifications but who can demonstrate 4 years relevant experience as outlined.
- A current full driving license valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.