Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Support Sevices Accounts Payable Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Accounts Payable Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
- Process invoice, credit note and payment transactions in accordance with Shared Services policies and procedures while adhering to defined prompt payment timescales and targets.
- Monitor and reconcile supplier accounts to ensure the creditor's ledger is an accurate reflection of current liabilities.
- Assist in the resolution of escalated issues coming from the Payments Shared Services Centre.
- Review payment reports to identify discrepancies and variances, ensuring correction prior to payment processing.
- Communicate system related issues to Payments Team Leader.
- Process and audit transactions and data entry, ensuring that the FPL system is adequately maintained to ensure accurate processing.
- Provide administration support to Payments Shared Service Centre by ensuring that payments operations are maintained in an effective up to date and accurate manner.
- Provide customer service to all internal customers and their suppliers, by receiving and responding to questions regarding systems, policy and procedures
Qualifications/Education and Experience
1a) A minimum of five GSCE's to include English Language and Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification
1b) GCSE English and GCSE Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy or higher qualification
2 A Levels or equivalent qualification OR higher qualification
1c) one year's relevant experience
2) Knowledge and experience in the use of information technology to include Microsoft Office
3) Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team to ensure that performance targets and objectives are met.
4) Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines
5) Effective communication skills, orally, written and electronically
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.