12 hour shift rota
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the shift maintenance engineer is responsible for completing planned maintenance and unforeseen repairs within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies.
- Carry out all planned, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks in accordance with maintenance systems
- Troubleshooting in order to diagnose and correct faults and complete a risk assessment before starting maintenance tasks
- Management of spares, procurement of maintenance tools, parts & consumables
- Provide comprehensive breakdown information and actions taken to support the planned maintenance system
- Initiate, recommend & contribute towards continuous improvement activities
- Ensure all related documentation & record keeping for the shift is up to date
- Train operators on Standard Operating Procedures and new equipment
- Ensure Health & Safety and Housekeeping protocols are followed
The right candidate for this role:
- Time served qualification (electrical discipline preferred)
- Previous experience in an Engineering role within a manufacturing environment (industrial electrical experience preferred)
- Experience in troubleshooting and fault finding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, pro-active attitude and strong team building skills
If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.