Shift Maintenance Engineer
Shift Maintenance Engineer (Monday to Friday -12 Continental shifts)
Location: County Armagh
Salary: £36,000 plus exceptional benefits package
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in the packaging industry. They have a vacancy for a Shift Maintenance Engineer (the position has arisen through continued expansion) who will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for:
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Shift Maintenance Engineer will ensure that all facilities are maintained in optimum condition in order to meet required standards of safety, efficiency and reliability. They will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks and will work as part of the Maintenance Team in a varied and fast paced environment.
- The maintenance, servicing and installation of equipment.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximizing uptime of machinery.
- Compliance with health and safety
- Bonus Scheme £1000 per annum
- On call allowance
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen Facilities
- Death in Service
- Free Parking
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.