Grafton have been retained by a company who are, due to expansion seeking a shift manager who will be responsible for the utilisation of the shift resources process to produce the product and ensure these are delivered in set time scales.
- Yuu are responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself and others.
- Ensure environmental policies are being adhered to by members of your team.
- Ensure hygiene standards are met and maintained by members of your team.
- Develop, train, inspire and lead a shift team to achieve operational and company goals and objectives
- Organise and plan your shift resources ensuring all operational targets are delivered with a forward-thinking approach to succession planning, information transfer, up-skilling in the short, medium and long term.
- Communicate effectively with all levels and departments within the company.
- Produce effective and timely shift reports covering all aspects of the shift relating to performance monitoring metrics.
- Develop and assist in all shift related lean manufacturing and continuous improvement teams in order to achieve and raise set targets.
- Utilize shift labour within shift departments, ensuring adequate shift cover and effective cost control of shift labour budget.
- Regularly interact with other shift managers, maintaining effective communication, planning and feedback between the shift patterns.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a high-speed food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Flexible in working times to meet production/ shift requirements.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to form interdepartmental relationships and work closely with other managers
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.