Shift Manager (nights)
Hours of work: 5 nights per week. Sunday - Thursday. Rotational weekend work depending on the needs of production is required
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working in conjunction with a superb company who due to growth are seeking a Shift Manager (nights) to lead and develop a growing team.
- Plan and manage shift output for the production schedule
- Assist in budget preparation for the Senior team.
- Ensure supervisory and operator structures support the demands of the business
- Ensure daily production activities are closely monitored and planned to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct regular reviews to improve the performance of the department through continuous improvement
- Work with the team to ensure the facility is maintained to the highest standard
- Ensure staff are trained and develop and implement a training program
- Development of shift management
- Experience of performance management
- FMCG Experience
- Management of large teams (50+)
- A bakery background but food background
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.