Shipping and Trade Compliance Supervisor
Location: County Down
Grafton are delighted to be working with a superb company who are due to continued growth seeking a Shipping& trade compliance supervisor.
- Manage the day to day activities of the transport department
- Ensure key departmental targets are met
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate delivery of gods with appointed freight companies
- Maintain compliance and audit programme including KPI's
- Complete internal/external brokerage audits in line with department SOP's
- Have a 3RD level qualification with at least 1 years experience in supervisory roles
- Demonstrate at least 3 years experience working within international shipping and /or international trade role
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.