6 Month Contract
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Shipping Clerk. Our client is a market leader in Shipping and Logistics and is looking for a skilled candidate to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
- Based in Duncrue
- On site parking available
- Provide a high level of administrative and Data Entry
- Work across Imports, Exports and Customs
- Preparing presenting import - export quotations
- Processing quotations within our clients internal systems
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are provided to the business
- Working in a team environment to support and achieve company objectives
- Experience of working in a previous imports and exports administration role within container deep sea
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational, analytical, prioritisation and problem solving skills, e.g. able to establishing a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time
- Maintain high standards of accuracy often when managing multiple tasks or situations
- Able to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of data protection and confidentiality
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise workflow within the remit of the role
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Shipping Clerk please attach your CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 895824.
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**