Shipping Coordinator | Permanent | Dublin 1 |
SHIPPING COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | DUBLIN 1 |
Located in Dublin City Centre, our client is a world leader in logistics. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, Grafton Recruitment is searching for a Shipping Coordinator to join their team for a 9 month contract. There is the potential for this position to become permanent. Start date is in July 2019.
The Role |
The new team member will be responsible for the successful execution of coordinating shipments in their Dublin base. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, providing excellent customer service and have previous experience within a logistics role, ideally familiar with liner operations.
- Handle and process import and export bookings
- Maintain day to day operations and internal systems while meeting operational requirements
- Providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Ensure all quality controls procedures are updated and adhered to
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role ideally gained within transport/ operations
- Familiar with Liner Operations
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Knowledge of Hazardous Cargo Regulations is desirable
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.