Showroom Receptionist | Navan | Temporary
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We are currently recruiting for a Showroom Receptionist for a client based in Navan.
The Role: As a front-of-house receptionist, you will be responsible for providing a warm and pleasant welcome to customers and clients. You will be act as the first point of contact for the business, handle a high volume of switchboard incoming calls, provide secretarial support and excellent customer care. This assignment is expected to run for several weeks on a temporary basis with the view to develop into a permanent position for the right candidate, based on business requirements.
Hours of work: Assignment will run between the hours of 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Confident and can do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Assist and support the sales showroom and office
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service/front of house experience
- Administration/PA experience
- Good co-ordination skills
- Hourly pay rates of €12-13 p/hour DOE
- Weekly payroll
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent position
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.