Located in Dungannon, rated as one of the premium suppliers of primals to the wholesale industry, with three decades of experience. They are proud of their wide and varied client base across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Shunter Drivers ensure the safe movement of large vehicles and trailers to enable the completion of physical tasks.
- Manoeuvring and reversing heavy vehicles on-site can be a major cause of workplace accidents, so this is an important role.
- Shunter Drivers are aware of the potential dangers on-site and with a working knowledge of the HSE recommended code of signals
- Completing safety assessments
- Inspecting vehicles and trailers
- Coupling and uncoupling trailers
- Safely parking trailers
- Manoeuvring laden and un-laden trailers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Moving vehicles onto loading bays
- Ensuring the handover procedure is fully implemented and understood
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 6am - 3pm
- Must have a valid Digicard
- CE class driving experience
- up to date CPC licence
- Parking on site
- Rates of pay up to £8.50 per hour
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Yasser on 028 3835 3335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.