Sister - Dundonald
Salary: £17.50 per hour, £22.50 overtime per hour, Staff Benefits
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Permanent Full Time Sister to be based in Domnall Care Home - Dundonald.
Our client has 260 care homes across the UK with 17,000 colleagues providing care and support for 16,000 residents. Their homes offer a range of care services, such as residential and nursing care, dementia care, respite and intermediate care, and rehabilitation
As a Sister/Charge Nurse you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
- To provide the Clinical Leadership and direction, improving standards of homes in crisis
- Ensure the delivery of quality care
- To work alongside staff to support, feedback and develop their clinical skills and experience.
- Champion independence and personal choice
- Build the positive reputation of the home and unit
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management
- Conduct care audits
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- Take an active role in training for the team of nurses
- Take a leadership role for your team
- Take an active role in the development of yourself and others
- RN Qualification
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- At least 2 years previous nursing experience
- Previous experience within a care home setting would be desirable
- People Management experience
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes, including audit and care services
You will receive a salary of £35,000 approx. and £22.50 per hour overtime rate.
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Access NI check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland