Grafton recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Site Administrator for our client on their site based in Clonee. This will be initially a 3 to 6 month contract with a possible extension.
The role will be providing support through the co-ordination of logistics on multiple concurrent projects and assisting the Sales team by facilitating the effective flow of information, whilst at all times looking for ways to contribute value to projects.
You will also be responsible for requesting quotes and ensuring a timely response from suppliers/contractors. Follow through on approved quotes i.e creating purchase orders, placement of order, track order to ensure timely delivery to coincide with site delivery dates and other general duties including ordering of general PPE, consumables & merchandise. Management of all project team IT, mobile phone & TSR requests. Day to day running of the project office.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a site office environment.
- Strong Organisational Skills & Diary Management Proficient - able to prioritise when faced with schedule/resource constraints
- High level of planning and rescheduling capability in an ever changing project environment, critical to meeting customer dates
- Sound analytical thinking skills, capable of analysing a large amount of information and be capable of providing concise summaries in written and graphical form using charts etc.
- Effective problem-solver with high level of logistics coordination ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to build positive relationships across all levels of the business
- Strong decision making ability in a very busy project team
- Customer service-focused with an ability to work as part of a team
- Drive and determination, be result-orientated with a hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, self-motivation, attention to detail and discipline
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Pay rate €12 - €14 per hour depending on experience
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Parking available
- Based in Clonee
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.