Award winning Contractor, Exciting Projects, Travel, Career Progression!
Grafton Construction has been retained by an award-winning Construction and Fit-Out Contractor, to work in partnership during their recruitment for a Site Engineer. With consistent projects operating throughout the United Kingdom, this contractor has established a reputation for an effective delivery of high end projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Contractors as they add to their ever-growing team.
Reporting to Site Management, as Site Engineer you will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
What you need
- Degree or HND/HNC in Building Engineering, Civil Construction, Construction Engineering or Construction
- CSR or CSCS Card
- A minimum of 3 years' recent relevant experience as a Site Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years' experience successfully managing and coordinating sub-contractors on a large scale
- Proven track record of monitoring sub-contractors
- Experience in AutoCAD and Total Station
- Experience in carrying out Health and Safety Assessments / Inspections
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexibility to travel / work away from home
This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Engineer to join a successful leading contractor, whom actively promotes progression within the company. To continue the steady growth of the business they would like a Site Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package, enhanced pension scheme, 30 days annual leave and other company benefits.
Please click on the link and send your CV or contact James Francey at Grafton Specialist Recruitment on 02890 323333.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.