Grafton Specialist construction are delighted to be assisting some of our top clients in their search for excellent Site engineers / Civil engineers to assist with their every growing portfolio construction developments.
We are looking for a self motivated team player who possesses excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Act as the main technical adviser on the construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Quality Control and compliance
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed is as per specifications
- Ensure setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated in accordance with company procedures
Client/architect/Statutory Bodies Liaison
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, general workforce and local authorities
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent understanding of construction
- Competent in the use of a Total Station
- Good IT skills including competence in using MS Project, Outlook, Word and Excel, CAD
- Environmental awareness
- Holds CSR Gold Card
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience, to be discussed at interview
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.