Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland,
Our client has office based in the Mediterranean & Middle East, it is one of Irelands longest established water & wastewater engineering companies. They are internationally recognised for providing design, manufacture, and installation and servicing of pumping, wastewater treatment and grease management equipment. Our Client also has technical expertise which assists both public and private sectors to meet their environmental commitments. They challenge themselves to work towards their corporate mission statement.
- To assist the senior Service & Installation team with the day-to-day installation, servicing and maintenance of pumping and wastewater treatment equipment
- Helping with manual tasks on site including
- Lifting and servicing of pumps and mechanical & electrical equipment
- Installation of pipework, valves and electrical control equipment and cables
- Installation of general wastewater treatment equipment
- Removal of mechanical plant and equipment from sites
- Cleaning and tidying of sites on a daily basis
- Collection and orderly management of tools and equipment
- Assisting with work duties in the stores and yard
- Helping out with other day-to-day duties as and when requested
- Attending Health & safety training where appropriate
- Occasional overnight stays when requested due to work requirement
- Working to the Company's ISO9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental management systems.
- Valid CSR card
- Manual handling cert
- Working at height cert
- Confined spaces training
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact David on 028 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.