Site Services Supervisor
Site services supervisor
Hours of work: Mon - Thur 8.30-5 Fri 8.30-4
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of the industrial cleaning team to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Co-ordinate the team of industrial cleaners and arrange cover for annual leave / absence.
- Supervise team's work load and work performance, highlighting bin contamination and site housekeeping.
- Manage the ordering process for the external cleaning company.
- Control and maintain cleaning stations on all sites.
- Carry out cleaning audits as per devised schedule with follow up on failed audits.
- Contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
- Follow up on action points agreed on the Health & Safety Improvement Log and by the Health and Safety Committee within the agreed timescales.
- Review processes, procedures, systems, paperwork, etc. in own area, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Travel to the Birmingham site as and when required.
- Flexible to work alternative shifts as required, once a month on each shift.
- Complete meter readings of gas & electric, completing log and send relevant information to each company.
- Complete all relevant paperwork in an accurate and timely manner such as updating the company's time and attendance system, actioning invoices and raising purchase orders.
- Any other reasonable duties or project work which may be required by management from time to time.
- At least 4 years previous experience in a similar role, with relevant people management experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with and controlling sub-contractors
- Willing to be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Availability for overtime.
- Good attendance & timekeeping record.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.