Our client based in Belfast, Co Antrim currently have a vacancy for a Site Supervisor
As the Site Supervisor you will
- Manage 8 teams (16 people) working in the Dungannon/Banbridge/Armagh area
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to
- Attend weekly client meetings, delivering detailed information regarding on going works and resolving any issues
- Create monthly and weekly reports
- Manage team KPI's
- Ensure targets are achieved
- Assume responsibility for general admin tasks - timesheets, vehicle audits and client forms
The ideal Site Supervisor will have
- Strong supervisory skills ideally in construction or utilities
- Proven track record of delivery and maintenance of performance management
- Excellent computer skills
- Evidence of the ability to maintain records; possess good communication skills and organisational skills.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm
- Salary £21-25k
- Van/ Fuel card / Mobile phone
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.