Grafton Specialist construction are assisting our client in their search for a driven, personable, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to supervise and oversee the production and construction processes on-site. You will initially assist with the building of their new facility that you would then be supervising upon completion.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be directly involved in the construction of the building and the supervision of the department.
The ideal site supervisor candidate will have a background in construction / production and or fabrication.
My client invests a lot of time on their staff and have a vibrant culture that is challenging and rewarding.
As part of this role you will be required to be on-site each day to supervise operations of our fabrication facilities to include, co-ordinate plant deliveries, give direction to the trades & installation teams and ensure all works are carried out in a timely manner and in line with our HSE&Q procedures.
Responsibilities of role:
- Liaise with the project management teams to establish each projects requirement.
- Read and understand fully the construction drawings for each project.
- Liaise regularly with project management teams in relation to labour resources.
- Supervise plant deliveries and schedule employees & subcontractor's workload accordingly.
- Provide weekly progress reports on each project.
- Ensuring the project proceeds in a timely manner and in accordance with the programme
- Deliver site inductions, toolbox talks and completing safety inspections and ensuring overall site safety is up kept.
- Ensure company H&S policies & procedure is adhered to on-site.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Ensure all waste is disposed in appropriate skips.
- Set a personal example to those who come under your control.
- Previous experience as Supervisor within a yard or site-based environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering sectors will be considered highly advantageous
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office.
- Organised and structured approach to your work
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a varied portfolio of work
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good attendance and timekeeping record
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Annual Leave
Location - Banbridge
Salary - Excellent package on offer ( Negotiable ) Contact me for further details.
Hours - 7:00am - 5:00pm
I am particularly keen to speak to supervisors with a background in construction and fabrication who enjoy managing teams and are looking for a stable role within a dynamic and forward thinking company.
You could be experienced or you could be hungry for success with a great attitude toward your own personal development.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Health care.