Grafton are delighted to be working with a superb company who are looking a site supervisor who will be involved in the inspection of the quality of work completed on site.
- Management and supervision of direct labour and sub-contractors.
- Work collaboratively on initial site set up, ensuring Company systems and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide weekly progress reports to Project Management team.
- Liaise with local authority and utility stakeholders to facilitate work activities.
- Interpret drawings and specifications.
- Comply and maintain systems for managing site health and safety. Ensure health and safety practices are maintained to provide a safe working environment, including hazard and risk control.
- Prepare and communicate method statements and risk assessments.
- Maintain all relevant records.
- Order and manage site materials to minimise waste.
- Assist the commercial team with contract administration.
- Motivate the team on site with regular progress updates and notification of changes
- Previous Experience as Site Supervisor on Build Projects.
- Experience in Traffic Management Planning and Implementation
- Previous experience in managing Sub-Contract and Direct Labour Crews
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office packages.
- Civil Engineering Degree / Diploma or equivalent
- An appropriate and valid SAFE PASS / CSCS / CSR card.
- Full Driving License.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.