Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
Ensure that all construction activities are carried out in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013. Ensure that all construction activities are carried out in accordance with the safety policies, procedures and rules.
- A third level qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
- A minimum of seven year's post qualification experience
- A minimum three year's working in contract administration and site supervision
- Applications also considered where a minimum of 10 year's experience as a crafts-person or technician or clerk of works in construction or civil engineering can be demonstrated
- A good working knowledge of Public Works Contracts
- Full Drivers Licence
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
€41k - €71k (plus relocation or non-resident package as applicable)
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.