- Workshop joinery experience is essential
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Perform high end joinery tasks as directed
- Take instruction from workshop manager and carry out the task in a professional & efficient manner.
- Ability to produce highest quality of standard joinery for the retail, commercial and hospitality sectors.
- Ensuring all work carried out to the highest standard.
- Shopfitting experience.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, detail up cutting lists and machine materials.
- Ability to work as a team player and on own initiative.
- You must be hard working, reliable and have experience of all aspects of joinery works.
- Maintain good housekeeping and a safe work environment and ensure own safety and safety of others
- Driving license is essential
- Must hold a valid CSR
For this role portfolios will be accepted along with CV's.