Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Skills for Industry Quality & Compliance Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 4 Months +
Pay rate: £12.71per hour
Location: Belfast, BT12
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Level 4 qualification (e.g. HNC) or equivalent
- PLUS a minimum of two years' experience of administering a range of projects, systems or workflows
- have four years' experience of administering a range of projects, systems or workflows
- GCSE English Language (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills level 2 or higher in Communication, or equivalent
- GCSE Mathematics (Grades A-C) OR Essential Skills Level 2 or higher in Application of Number
- Experience of working with awarding bodies for Level 1 qualifications
- Experience in analysing and presenting data e.g. producing reports and communicating findings.
Monitoring ESF Database / starters and leavers
Maintaining trackers and database of information
Supporting co-ordination of paperwork and IV / EV across the team
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland