Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Skills Support Coach to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £10.05 per hour
13+ week's £10.05 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT12
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- ITHER hold any level 3 qualification or above, PLUS a minimum of two years' experience working in a training and/or administrative environment OR a minimum of four years' experience working in a training and/or administrative environment.
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent;
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential skills levels 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent.
- A minimum of one years' recent experience (in the last 3 years) of working with young people aged between 16-24 and adults;
- Experience of working to deadlines and meeting performance targets;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications e.g. Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience of compliance regulations or DfE operational guidelines that govern training and apprenticeship programmes;
- Experience of employer engagement;
- Experience of mentoring.
- To monitor and support all allocated learners on Skills & Apprenticeship programmes through their journey in line with DfE programme guidelines;
- To ensure that learners are enrolled on the correct programme and any barriers to success are identified and that remedial actions are agreed and followed up;
- Support will include pastoral care, employer support and utilising resources and services to ensure learners reach their maximum potential.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33.A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland