Skills training administrator
- Prepare and process monthly claims for payment
- Monitor and check payroll for participants on a weekly basis
- Deal with payroll queries
- Liaise with DEL re specialist funding, childcare and taxi payments
- Keep up-to-date reports and inform lecturers and skills training manager / co-ordinator of problems
- Participate in the enrolment cover rota, as required
- Provide reports, written and oral, as required
- Ensure that all documentation and authorisation procedures are adhered to.
- Arrange and service meetings as required taking minutes and circulation of same
- Office administration including word-processing/typing letters, memos and reports, photocopying, post, fax, switchboard and reception duties.
Hours of work: 36 hrs
- A minimum of a level 3 qualification (or higher) in a relevant subject area e.g. A Level / BTEC National Diploma / Level 3 certificate in Business studies / Administration
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in English Language or Essential skills Level 2 in literacy or an equivalent qualification
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in mathematics or Essential skills level 2 in numeracy or NICATS access Maths modules or an equivalent qualification
- Two years relevant administrative experience (within the last five years) in a busy modern officer
- A working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office suite.
- OCR/RSA Stage 3 word processing or equivalent
- Experience of administrative processes in the further education and/or schools sector
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
- Payment: £9.42 P/Hr
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.