- Oversee the efficient day to day running of the slaughter hall
- Ensure that all personnel adhere to the company policies & hygiene policy
- Ensure that all personnel adhere to health & safety regulations
- Supervision of slaughter hall operatives
- Hygienic & efficient slaughter & dressing of carcasses
- Liaise with resident DAERA officials
- Recent experience of working in a slaughter hall
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Flexible approach to working hours
- A good attitude towards health & safety
- Good communication skills
A top salary will be paid to the candidate with good experience.
Hours of work to be discussed at interview.
To apply please email cv to the below or call.
Call on 028 3835 3335
Closing date for application is the 30th October 2018.