Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
SO1 Service Support Business Advisor required on a temporary basis based in Lisburn.
Role: SO1 Service Support Business Advisor
Rate of Pay: £13.73
Duration: 6 Months
- Assist in the delivery of a comprehensive and timely capital accounting service to budget holders and budget managers and ensure that effective control procedures are adhered to.
- Support the monitoring of capital budgets, identifying variances and analysing expenditure.
- Support the preparation of business cases and Economic Appraisals in line with the Treasury 'green book' guidelines.
- Assist in the ongoing development and maintenance of a computerised fixed asset register.
- Undertake monthly routines and contribute to the process of developing and continuously improving the Capital Accounting function.
- Account Technician qualification and one years accounting experience.
- A relevant third level qualification in Business or Finance and two years accounting experience.
- Experience of computerised accounting systems and/or fixed assets.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of complex spreadsheets.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 16/11/2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.