Social Care Administrator
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Social Care Administrator exclusively for our client, Camphill Community Glencraig, for a six month post offering full time hours, Monday - Friday.
Opened in September 1954, Glencraig was the first Camphill Community established in Northern Ireland. Camphill Community Glencraig's main aim is to care for and support each individual's unique potential, fostering choice, self esteem and independence. Camphill is also set in a stunning, picturesque environment spanning around 100 acres of land, offering something completely different and unique in the sector.
This role is a job share where the successful candidate will work to provide administrative support, maintain efficient and organized records and process confidential reports and records to external providers and statutory stakeholders to ensure compliance with all Service Level Agreements.
- To provide general support and assistance to the Heads of Social Care Services.
- Processing and recording Incident Reports to ensure compliance with all Service Level agreements / Statutory Stakeholders' requirements.
- Preparation and maintenance of existing summary incident reports.
- Maintaining accurate and secure records of service users' information.
- Collation and recording of monthly staff attendance record reports.
- General typing and filing duties.
- Ensuring service user data confidentiality.
- Attend meetings, take notes and issue minutes and prepare accurate reports when required.
- Assist with maintenance and coordination of supervision records for staff reporting to the Heads of Social Care Services.
- Assist the Heads of Social Care Services with day to day correspondence with staff, regulatory bodies and all relevant stakeholders.
- Providing information as requested by RQIA and Trusts.
- Provide Reception cover (on a rota basis with other office staff) as and when required - receive incoming telephone calls, handle queries, operate switchboard and forward accurate messages.
- Meet and greet visitors and staff and provide hospitality as and when required.
- Provide administrative support for colleagues and community staff when required.
- Record, file and retrieval of information.
- Provide reports, queries and mailing from existing databases.
- Any other administrative duties as required
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Business Administration OR 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include a minimum level 'C' grade in English Language and Maths
- With the NVQ Level 3 qualification: At least six months experience working within an office environment OR with the 5 GCSE's: A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar post.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package with particular experience of Word, Excel and Outlook
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a salary of £17,908, 20 days annual leave pro rata, plus Camphill Community Glencraig recognises 12 statutory days, Organisation Pension available with qualification period, Occupational sick Pay Scheme with Qualification periods, Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.