Social Worker (Band5/6)
Qualified Social Workers required for temporary full time roles in Enniskillen
All applicants must be
- Degree/Diploma qualified
- NISCC Registered
- Hold a full valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection policy and procedures and effecting change in families/children lives
- Effective skills in assessment and analysis, planning & organisational skills
- An ability to prioritise own workload.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including at least one of the core packages i.e. Outlook (Email) Word, Excel, Powerpoint or MS Access
Completion of an Access NI Disclosure will be essential
- Direct practice with children and families
- Engage in direct work with children and families.
- Undertake assessment and case planning and to discharge a range of statutory responsibilities in respect of children in need.
- Participate in Child Protection and Looked After Children processes.
- Attend court and present evidence in legal proceedings.
- Participate in effective interagency and multi disciplinary practice.
- Engage with service users and carers to promote participation.
- Facilitation, and practice development
- Provide support and advice to others commensurate with own level of experience.
- Access and participate in, as appropriate research and other developmental activity relevant to improving standards of practice.
- Participate in the development of evidence based practice within the Child Care Programme.
- Promote high standards of social work practice.
- Governance and reporting responsibility.
- Liaise with relevant statutory, voluntary and independent sector organisations.
- Maintain clear records of work undertaken including assessment and review reports.
- Participate in a professional supervision process with Team Leader.
- Provide data for use in service development and monitoring performance and outcomes.
- Continuous Professional Development
- Maintain and develop knowledge and practice skills through supervision and training, linked to continuing registration requirements.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.