Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Software Developer based in Armagh.
You will be responsible for the management and administration of the existing Software Development and infrastructure team and will also play a key role in the implementation and creation of new systems for the company.
- Full SDLC Development. This includes scope, design and development of new applications and interfaces in a controlled validation environment
- Company troubleshooting, debugging and presentation of ideas of system improvements to existing systems
- SQL Server Product knowledge
- User training
- Continually develop your own technical knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in leading and managing IT systems and a extensive awareness of the full SDLC. They will possess excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills, with the ability to prioritise incidents effectively and logically.
- Relevant Degree (Computer Science or Equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years experience in ASP.Net / C# / VB.Net development environment.
- Source control - SUN / GIT / Azure Devops
- Experience with API (SOAP, REST)
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, stored procedures)
- CSS Frameworks - Bootstrap
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie - email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland