Location: Portadown, Co. Armagh
Salary: Extremely Competitive and Excellent Package
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Software Developer based in Armagh.
The Software Developer is responsible for the creation and development of new products and systems for a Globally renowned company.
- Designing, developing and maintaining software in a Service Orientated Architecture and Web Development environment.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Write clean, testable and maintainable code.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science or related subject, or significant relevant experience.
- Basic experience or understanding of developing applications using all or some of the following: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and a Service Bus technology
- Devops processes
- Agile development methodologies, specifically SCRUM
- Domain-driven design
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland