Software Project Manager
Location: Lisburn, Co. Antrim
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Software Project Manager based in Lisburn.
The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for the creation and development of new products and systems.
- Preform Scrum Master duties in an Agile software development environment, planning sprints and releases to determine MVP to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and impediments for the team while demonstrating a good understanding of the technical challenges.
- As a software project manager, liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to determine scope, requirements, schedules and budgets, employing resource and risk management strategies.
- Manage the product backlog and produce an estimated and prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Gain high level of understanding of the domain, product and system architecture.
- Collaborate closely with software development team and other engineering colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
- Produce project plans, roadmaps and project status reports to effectively communicate project information and status.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- Degree in Computer science / software engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Project Manager.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle, processes and technologies.
- Working Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland