Role: Software Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Software Project Manager for a leading Global Technology company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Project Manager to join a dynamic and fast paced software development team. The successful candidate will manage a range of projects through initiation and planning through to delivery and release. They will have responsibility for delivering quality software on time and within budget providing maximum business value.
* Preform Scrum Master duties in an Agile software development environment, planning sprints and releases to determine MVP to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and impediments for the team while demonstrating a good understanding of the technical challenges.
* As a software project manager, liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to determine scope, requirements, schedules and budgets, employing resource and risk management strategies.
* Manage the product backlog and produce an estimated and prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
* Gain high level of understanding of the domain, product and system architecture.
* Collaborate closely with software development team and other engineering colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
* Produce project plans, roadmaps and project status reports to effectively communicate project information and status.
* Degree in Computer science / software engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Project Manager.
* Minimum 2 years' experience working as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
* Good understanding of software development life cycle, processes and technologies.
* Working Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
* Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner.
* PMP or equivalent project management certification.
* Experience working as a software developer.
* Good knowledge of relational database principles.
* Experience in C++, C#, Java or any other OOP language.
* Experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
* A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
* Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
* Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
* A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients.
* Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment.
* Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 30k to 40k per annum depending on experience.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.