Software Systems Engineer
Location: Co Antrim
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Software Systems Engineer for a leading manufacturing company based in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking and introducing new products to our production lines in all plants. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing test solutions and supporting sample builds for various product families during their development process.
- To Design, develop and optimise production test sequences that ensure product functionality at EOL test.
- Utilise a working knowledge of a PC programming language for e.g. Labview/Teststand, to develop and debug new and existing test solutions.
- Contribute to continually optimising the NPI process including writing technical documents and providing product-specific training to manufacturing support staff.
- Liaise with various departments including Project Management, R&D and Manufacturing Engineering at a technical level, working within the NPDE2 framework to deliver successful growth and new product projects.
- Coordinate with make site departments to support the team in delivering sample builds through the production facilities
- Ability to project manage, collate, analyse and interpret data to identify, communicate and document risks and issues identified during product development
- Ability to work autonomously, and rapidly often to tight deadlines, without compromising quality on multiple projects.
- Support FAT and SAT of new production equipment liaising with all internal departments and equipment suppliers at a technical level where required
- An element of foreign travel will be required for this position
You Must Have:
- Degree in electronics or another engineering related discipline
- 1-year Industrial experience in a high volume Manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of problem-solving, and on time delivery
- Ability to communicate at all levels and represent the Company in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of a PC programming language (C++, Labvew/Teststand)(Training Provided)
Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience in electronic test (ICT systems)
- Experience in product life cycle
- Knowledge RF test and Measurement systems
- Knowledge of PC Hardware and Windows OS from NT onwards
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Call me, Jonathan McConnell, directly on 07384 513 095
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.