Spa and Leisure Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of our client within the hospitality sector for a tenacious and commercially driven Spa and Leisure Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent package for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established and dynamic company. The Spa and Leisure Manager will maximise guest satisfaction and achieve sales, profitability and quality service goals by managing and providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to all Spa, Leisure and Resort Guests.
* Take control, accountability and ownership for the management of the Spa and Leisure within the overall policies established by the resort, ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered, and budgeted profitability achieved.
* Ensure the department operates effectively on a day to day basis, ensure standards are met and delivered consistently with attention to detail.
* Be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
* Ensure at all times a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and safety within the Spa and Leisure.
* Ensures that the Spa and Leisure creates a professional impression to guests and staff.
* Review and act upon customer feedback to achieve positive and consistent results.
* Exercise effective stock rotation and maintain stock levels in accordance with spa business.
* Participate with stock-takes as required.
* Ensures that all policies and procedures for the Spa & Leisure are strictly followed at all times.
* Deliver and maintain departmental operating standards consistently.
* Monitor Health Club membership, retention and usage and take action where appropriate
* Be fully aware of budgeted and actual departmental financial targets. This is to include memberships, health club usage, retention, departmental profits and sales.
* Produce and update business forecasts for the department.
* Lead and create a team environment which promotes good employee morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride in the Spa & Leisure.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 3 years previous experience in Spa Management
* Proven experience of budget, forecasting, payroll and cost controls
* Retail and stock control including GP management and stock merchandising
* Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
* Excellent leadership skills
* Efficient and the ability to work well under pressure
* Genuine passion for health and well-being
* Ability to recruit, motivate, support and train Spa & Leisure team
* Be able to lead and develop a team
* Must be well flexible, organised, priority focused and very adaptable to change
* Be able to source additional opportunities to improve various revenue streams
* Assertive, customer focused and manage stress
* An excellent eye for detail
* Pool operator's qualification
* Knowledge of Health & Safety Practices
The successful Spa and Leisure Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus:
* No working on a Sunday
* Discounted rates in our Bars & Restaurants
* Employee of the Month Reward Scheme
* Opportunities for Career Progression
* Free meals provided while on duty
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free Car Parking
The Spa and Leisure Manager role will be based in Derry/Londonderry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland