Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary SPACE Facility Coordinator to start ASAP for a duration of 9 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £12.04
- Hold a Degree level qualification in a marketing, event management or business related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a role where organising events was a significant element of the post (Significant >75%) (Excluding student and graduate placements).
- Previous experience of promoting an event facility and overseeing events requiring a coordinate response for multi stakeholders.
- Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating promotional/project plans.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational ability.
- Coordinate external bookings for all Campuses including liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and maintain a promotional plan for the full range of facilities at SPACE to effectively raise its profile and build a varied customer base.
- Be responsible for the coordination and alignment of internal SPACE stakeholders to ensure appropriate support services are in place including Performing & Creative Arts, Engineering and Computing, Catering, Marketing and Estates.
- Develop the SPACE facility to be a highly regarded venue for professional organisations within the STEAM subject areas.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland