Spanish IT Advisor
Belfast City Centre
Grafton Recruitment is working alongside their longstanding client to recruit for a Spanish IT Advisor in Belfast City Centre.
This is a very exciting new project to Belfast and will be an ongoing position.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, chat and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email.
- 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops & PC's.
- Analyse problems (both technical and operational) and arrive at permanent solutions.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system service Now.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up for fast resolution on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Assists in the support of administrative computer-based applications.
- Create solutions for the frequently occurring issues and add it to the Knowledge bank.
Hours of Work:
- Monday - Friday 40 hours between 7.00am - 6.00pm
- Fluent in Spanish
- Customer service experience
- Troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for this role please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**