Role: Specialist, IT Infra - Cloud Security Engineering
Location: Letterkenny Co Donegal
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Specialist, IT Infra - Cloud Security Engineering, in Letterkenny, Co Donegal.
My client is seeking to recruit Cloud Security Engineers to join the Infrastructure Services group. The candidates will be responsible for analysing and developing preventive, detective and responsive controls. This includes but is not limited to refining and implementing an Identity Access Management (IAM) analysis & review framework across cloud environments.
- The candidates will be expected to apply their experience by implementing reliable, scalable, secure data driven process automation for managing the access life cycle of cloud services.
- Establish and maintain role management based on deriving least privilege access for entitlements across all cloud services including recertification meeting compliance guidelines.
- Perform analysis and implement cloud application architecture and technical design.
- Partner with Engineering and Architecture groups to troubleshoot issues.
- Experience, or web development experience (HTML5) highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with either AWS or Azure including but not limited to core IaaS (Cloud Formation, IAM, EC2/EBS, S3, ALB/ELB, Templates, AAD, VM, Storage Account, Security Groups, Service Roles) and native Services (Lambda, AWS Config, EMR, Athena, Azure Functions, ASE, Managed SQL, Batch)
- Basic knowledge of virtualization software, web technology, and IaaS cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A history of embracing and incubating emerging technology and open source products
- Technical Leadership: the ability to inspire your teammates to deliver quality software solutions
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving
- Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions and ideas.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Great attitude, team player and energy amplifier. Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal motivation and ability to work well independently
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related technology field or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years implementing Cloud design and development, in a security control minded enterprise cloud environment.
- AWS, Azure, CCSP or related certifications are a plus.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.