JOB TITLE: Specialist Recruitment Consultants
Grafton Recruitment are seeking experienced Specialist Recruitment Consultants who are looking to take their career to the next level with a leading organisation where their career progression and recognition (and reward) for hard work is prioritised. As part of a FTSE organisation, over the past ten years, our sales revenue has increased at a compound annual growth rate of 25% and we have continually increased our locations through a combination of organic growth and strategic bolt-on acquisitions.
If you are self-motivated, driven by success, with a proven track record in specialist recruitment and enjoy matching the right talent with right employer at the right time, we want to here from you. The key reasons recruitment professionals consider a career with Grafton are:
- Ethical and widely recognised brand
- A company who lives and breathes recruitment
- A company with strategic growth plans
- Competitive Rewards and Benefits
- Client and Candidate Management
- Best practice and innovation to attract high performing candidates
- Business Development
- Quality and Compliance
The Specialist Recruitment Consultant will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in recruitment and/or sales, influencing, negotiating and problem solving. There are a number of roles available within the Specialist Team due to a period of growth, if your skills lie within one of the sectors detailed please get in touch.
- Accountancy & Finance
- Health & Safety
- 2 years experience in a Recruitment Consultancy role, preferably in a specialised area, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with senior levels clients, staff and business partners
- Well networked within your sector area
- 5 GCSES at grades A-C or equivalent (Junior Certificate) including English and Maths
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Full, clean driving licence as travel required throughout NI and ROI
The role will be based in Belfast however some travel may be required.
- Attractive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Benefits, subject to qualifying period, include pension.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. To request a full Job Description please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing , Procurement & Health-care.