Sr Specialist, IT Architecture
Location: Letterkenny Co Donegal
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Sr Specialist, IT Architecture based in Letterkenny
We are seeking an experienced Technical Lead with development delivery experience to work within the PGIM Systems group.
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing tech lead / senior developer to move into a new area i.e. Salesforce, Marketing Cloud. Experience in Salesforce or Marketing Cloud is preferable but not a prerequisite.
Working closely with the existing team of Marketing Cloud developers and directly interacting with the business, we are looking for a lead that has hands on experience in technical project delivery.
- Experience in designing and architecting solutions in a distributed services-based environment
- Strong understanding of data flows and data architecture & design especially as it relates to integrations between applications
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements
- Strong development experience in SQL Server
- Experience in non-functional requirements management
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum)
- Hands on experience in traditional full stack delivery roles
- Knowledge of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS
- Ability to communicate objectively and customize communication as per target audience
- Ability to evaluate tools and technologies to suit business needs
- Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud an advantage
- Prior experience with Digital Marketing an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management- along a wide spectrum of technical abilities
- Provide technical leadership to the development team in designing the right solutions for the business
- Should estimate, track and follow-up tasks to completion
- Coordinate with multiple teams involved in solution implementation, testing and deployment
- Customer expectation management
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
(You must have the right to work in Ireland)
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland