Salary: £16.80 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Staff Nurse for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Ballycastle. This role is offered on a permanent basis, hours to be discussed at interview.
Our client has an excellent reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives. Our client has been acknowledged for 25 awards from some of the most prestigious awarding bodies in Northern Ireland, offering the highest possible standards across all their care homes.
The Staff Nurse is a member of the nursing team and is responsible for carrying out duties within the programme of patient care. You will;
- Work within the NMC Professional Code of Conduct complying with all legal and statutory requirements outlined
- Admit patients into the Home. Makes assessments and develops care plans using the RLT module of nursing
- Complete assessments on nutrition, continence, skin viability and risks regarding falls and use of cot sides
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans and that it is carried out to the highest standard
- Ensure the social and spiritual welfare of each patient by monitoring social needs as outlined in the patients care plan, requesting external help from professional services and involving relatives and friends in the interaction of the patient with the environment
- Maintain audits ready for inspection.
- Take part in multi-disciplinary reviews with patients and also regular reviews with named workers
- Participate in the orientation of new staff
- Participate in the developing of good interpersonal relationships between all staff members
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Current PREPP, Primary Nursing, Care Planning and The Patients Charter
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organization
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
You will receive a wage of £16.80 per hour, additional staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland