Staff Nurse - Magherafelt
Salary: £32,732 per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Staff Nurse to be based in Magherafelt. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and offers you the chance to work in Northern Ireland's ONLY Lifestyle Care Home, with a family orientated team who can also offer you excellent development opportunities.
Our client has an excellent, outstanding reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives. Our client has also picked up an amazing 25 awards along the way, as recent as 2019 also.
As a Staff Nurse you will ensure all nursing practices are of a high standard. You'll also
- Work within the NMC Professional Code of Conduct
- Admit patients into the Home - make assessments and develops care plans using the RLT module of nursing
- Complete assessments
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans and that it is carried out to the highest standard
- Ensure the social and spiritual welfare of each patient
- Maintain audits ready for inspection.
- Take part in multi-disciplinary reviews with patients and also regular reviews with named workers
- Participate in the orientation of new staff
- Participate in the developing of good interpersonal relationships between all staff members
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Current PREPP, Primary Nursing, Care Planning and The Patients Charter
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organization
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent salary of £32,732 as well as:
- Excellent annual leave entitlement
- Paid NMC fees
- Company Pension and Occupational Sick Pay/Paternity Pay/Maternity Pay
- Dedicated commitment to training and development
- Superb induction
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland