Working Hours: Full or Part-Time Days & Nights
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting Staff Nurses - Day & Night Duty for a privately owned nursing home in the Magherafelt area. Our client has an excellent reputation, with an outstanding staffing team who ensure they deliver the best quality care and support to all their residents.
The Role & Responsibilities
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer medications in addition to leading a team of Health Care Assistants on shift to ensure the delivery of high-quality care.
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration & Benefits Package
- Full or part-time permanent contracts are available on both day or night shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16 per hour
- Some fantastic retail discounts
- Free uniforms, on-site parking
- Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities in addition to support with NMC revalidation
- Bonus scheme when joining the company