Location: Belfast, Coleraine and Ballycastle
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Staff Nurses for posts across Northern Ireland at the following locations; Belfast and Ballycastle. All roles are full time, permanent.
Our clients is a family run business with 7 homes across NI, employing over 600 people and has over 30 years experience in the Care Sector, picking up numerous awards for their work and homes. Our client is proud of their values and unique positive culture that is reflective of their relationships with residents, relatives, suppliers and the local community
To ensure all nursing practices are of a high standard and works within the primary nurse setting, in line with the Patient Charter of Rights, and under the Nursing Home Minimum Standards.
- Work within the NMC Professional Code of Conduct complying with all legal and statutory requirements outlined
- Admit patients into the Home. Makes assessments and develops care plans using the RLT module of nursing
- Complete assessments on nutrition, continence, skin viability and risks regarding falls and use of cot sides
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans and that it is carried out to the highest standard
- Ensure the social and spiritual welfare of each patient by monitoring social needs as outlined in the patients care plan, requesting external help from professional services and involving relatives and friends in the interaction of the patient with the environment
- Maintain audits ready for inspection.
- Take part in multi-disciplinary reviews with patients and also regular reviews with named workers
- Participate in the orientation of new staff
- Participate in the developing of good interpersonal relationships between all staff members
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive a competitive salary of £32,000, staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland