Location: Belfast, Coleraine and Ballycastle
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Staff Nurses for posts based at the following locations; West Belfast and Ballycastle. All roles are full time, permanent.
Our client is a family run business with 7 homes across NI, employing over 600 people and has over 30 years experience in the Care Sector, picking up numerous awards for their work and homes. Our client is proud of their values and unique positive culture that is reflective of their relationships. Having won Care Home of the Year twice, this further highlights our client's commitment to delivering the highest standard of care.
You will also have the opportunity to work in excellent hotel level standards of care homes, and to work in a positive, inclusive and vibrant setting.
At it's core you will:
- Be a member of the nursing team and will be responsible for carrying out duties within the programme of patient care.
- Ensure all nursing practices are of a high standard and you'll work within the primary nurse setting, in line with the Patient Charter of Rights, and under the Nursing Home Minimum Standards.
- Be a mentor and support to a team of Care Assistants
- Be passionate about building relationships with the residents, their relatives and the wider community.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive a competitive salary of £32,000, staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland