Location: Dunmurry and West Belfast
Salary: £32,732 per annum (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Staff Nurses for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, to be based in Dunmurry and West Belfast. All roles are offered on a full time, permanent basis
Our client has an outstanding reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives.
Picking up an incredible 51 awards along the way, including a recent award at the 2019 IHCP Awards, you can be sure you'll be working for a premier provider of care.
As the Staff Nurse you will:
- Work within the NMC Professional Code of Conduct complying with all legal and statutory requirements outlined
- Admit patients into the Home.
- Make assessments and develop care plans using the RLT module of nursing
- Complete assessments on nutrition, continence, skin viability and risks regarding falls and use of cot sides
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans and that it is carried out to the highest standard
- Ensure the social and spiritual welfare of each patient by monitoring social needs as outlined in the patients care plan, requesting external help from professional services and involving relatives and friends in the interaction of the patient with the environment
- Maintain audits ready for inspection.
- Take part in multi-disciplinary reviews with patients and also regular reviews with named workers
- Participate in the orientation of new staff
- Participate in the developing of good interpersonal relationships between all staff members
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Current PREPP, Primary Nursing, Care Planning and The Patients Charter
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent salary, staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities. These roles are superb opportunities to work for a care provider who offer a genuine warmth to their staff and residents
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland