Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Staff Officer Accountant to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months initially.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £12.70 per hour
13+ week's £17.23 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT1
Hours: 37 per week
The qualifications required for the grade are to have successfully completed the final professional examinations and be a full, current member of one of the following bodies detailed below
- Chartered Accountants in Ireland;
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland;
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales;
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants;
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants;
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy; or
- The Institute of Certified Public Accounts in Ireland.
- Prepare Departmental Monitoring Round returns and associated briefing;
- Prepare monthly Departmental Outturn Forecast Outturn returns;
- Collate AME forecast exercises;
- Assist in preparation of Monthly Departmental Management Board finance reports;
- Collate provisional and final outturn;
- Produce the Department's main and Spring supplementary estimates;
- Reconcile the Department's accounts to the budget and estimates;
- Collate and prepare briefing on all finance AQ's, FOI's or correspondence cases.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland