Staff Officer Accountant
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Staff Officer Accountant to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £12.50 per hour
13+ week's £17.43 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT4
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Excellent Financial skills and experience.
- Not required to be a qualified Accountant
- Financial management duties payment processing, budget management & financial exercises such as cash forecasts & accruals.
- Managing the Urban Villages annual capital (£9m) & revenue (£4m) budgets providing relevant input to monthly accruals, monthly profiling, monitoring rounds and any other financial reporting requirements.
- Ensuring effective governance of capital expenditure in relation to funded organisations and that controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Liaising with NICS Departmental contacts, Departmental Solicitors and delivery partners to address any capital build legalities.
- Line management responsibility for Capital EO1.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland