Grafton Recruitment is working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit temporary statistical officer to start ASAP for duration of up to 51 weeks
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £15.67
Location: East Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
- Key Skills and Experience Required (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Team working and good interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly understand, and work to review and develop outputs form this work area.
- Technical Skills and Knowledge Required (Essential)
- Good data and analysis and presentation skills are important in this post, as well as a sound knowledge of software packages including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word,
- Extensive knowledge and experience of using SPSS.
- Development of infographics using e-draw (Desirable)
- Responsible for the development, management and integration of datasets relating to criminal justice issues and the quality assurance, analysis and publication of timely and accurate information derived from these datasets.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland